I absolutely can’t believe that yesterday was officially Fall and in no time, it’s that time of year again. Where did time go?
I always wonder.
Fall marks the beginning of pumpkin season and everywhere you turn, you see pumpkins—in various shapes, colors, and forms—at the supermarkets, farmers market, pumpkin patch…they are everywhere!
This year, I decided to incorporate pumpkin into my baking and cooking, trying out a few pumpkin recipes that are iconic to the American culture.
It’s fun experimenting with a new ingredient and making something out of my comfort zone.
I love it that I am learning and that I am sharing all these new American recipes with my son, who is now in pre-school.
Even though pumpkin was not in my culture growing up, it will be for him as he was born here in the United States.
I baked this Nutella swirled pumpkin bread yesterday, using the recipe from Carmel Moments.
I had previously tried her pull-apart garlic bread and it was a hit.
My son had a piece of the pumpkin bread for his breakfast.
It’s comforting to see him actually enjoy this amazing bread.
He loves everything with Nutella, so he will gladly eat anything with it.
This Nutella swirled pumpkin bread recipe is so moist and soft, with just the right amount of sweetness.
It tastes downright homey and wonderful, and I can totally imagine a cool and crisp Fall morning, with a cup of pumpkin-spice latte in one hand, and another hand with a slice of this Nutella swirled pumpkin bread.
Life is wonderful!
Pairs well with:
Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bread - thick, gooey, and rich Nutella swirled inside soft and buttery pumpkin bread.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 tablespoons nutella
- 1Special equipment: 4 mini loaf pans.
- 2Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Grease the mini loaf pans, set a side.
- 3Combine all Ingredients except Nutella in a bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- 4Place the Nutella in a small bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften it.
- 5Divide the batter into 4 mini loaf pans. Spoon 2 tablespoon of Nutella over pumpkin mixture. Swirl gently with a knife. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan.