One of our favorite restaurants in our area is a seafood restaurant by Newport Beach in Southern California.
While the seafood dishes are truly outstanding, we go there mostly for the amazing, absolutely mouthwatering, and dare I say, the best garlic bread I have ever tasted.
The first time my 4-year old took a bite of the garlic bread, he told us that it was so delicious and that it was the best garlic bread ever!
The little boy sure has a sharp palate and knows his food very well.
After a recent visit, little G requested that I make it at home and this is my version.
This garlic bread is loaded with Parmesan cheese and garlic.
The garlic is pureed (no garlic powder please). The end result is the most garlicky, cheesy, and buttery garlic bread ever.
It’s very easy to make and effortless. The next time you head to supermarket, just go to he bakery section and pick up French bread.
In no time, you will have this garlic bread on your dining table!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 663 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 loaf crusty country-style french bread
- 1 1/4 sticks salted butter, melted
- 5 cloves garlic, pureed or very finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons bottled Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Slice the horizontally into halves. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese and parsley together. Stir to mix well. Brush the mixture generously on the sliced French bread.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the garlic Parmesan mixture is a bit crusty. Remove from heat, let cool a little bit, and slice into pieces using bread knife. It's best served warm.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 663Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 26gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 107mgSodium 1155mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 19g