Scallop and shrimp pasta is what I make for my family whenever I wanted to wow them for dinner, even during busy weeknights.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The reason is very simple; work and school are both stressful and one of the weeknights, it’s always great to have a special dinner for the family.
You all know that I love seafood and I always have frozen shrimp at home.
I love scallops and when scallops are on sale, I would pack up on them, and add them into my pasta, make mouthwatering creamy garlic scallops, and other amazing scallop recipes.
When you combine both scallop and shrimp together in a pasta, you are pretty much making Italian restaurants quality pasta at home for the family.
It’s really an indulgence, so pop open a bottle of wine while you are at it and have a great family dinner with your loved ones.
It really doesn’t break the bank and takes only 20 minutes to make!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 432 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 8 oz. fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 lb scallops, sliced into halves
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 squirt lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta per the packaging instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet and add the butter. When the butter melts, add the olive oil. Stir in the garlic, lightly saute until aromatic before adding the scallops and shrimp. Saute the seafood until half cooked, then add the mushrooms, white wine, chicken broth and salt. When the sauce starts bubbling, add the pasta into the skillet, stir to combine well.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, squirts of the lemon juice and chopped parsley, toss to mix well, dish out and serve immediately.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 432Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 100mgSodium 661mgCarbohydrates 48gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 23g