Seafood Pasta Sauce
Seafood pasta is a quick, simple and easy recipes to feed the family. It’s absolutely delicious and loaded with all kinds of seafood in a fresh and homemade seafood pasta sauce.
Making the pasta sauce from scratch instead of using a bottled pasta sauce is a game changer when it comes to this dish. All you have to do is use a can of whole peeled tomatoes, blend it for the sauce.
How to Make Seafood Pasta?
You can use any of the seafood combinations below. I used shrimp, scallops and mussels for the best seafood pasta recipe!
If you love seafood and pasta, this easy recipe fits the bill. It’s less than 30 minutes to make and you can make the pasta in one pot or one pan.
Make it for dinner whenever you want to indulge the family with some seafood, it’s really delicious, especially with your favorite glass of wine!
More importantly, it’s healthy, cheaper, and you’ll have a pasta dish that is as good as Italian restaurants!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This pasta recipe is 471 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This meal is best served alone or with a side dish. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
Pairs well with:
One Pot Seafood Pasta Recipe
One Pot Seafood Pasta – easy seafood pasta cooked in one pot. Quick and delicious dinner that you can whip up in less than 30 mins.
- 10 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Manila clams
- 4 oz scallops
- 1 can tomato sauce (28 oz whole peeled tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside. Blend the entire can of the whole peeled tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Set aside the sauce.
- 2Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, then add the garlic. Saute the garlic before adding the shrimp, Manila clams and scallop. Stir to combine well with the garlic, then add the tomato sauce, basil leaves. Cook the seafood until they are almost done, add salt (to taste) and sugar. Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to mix well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley, serve immediately.