I know everyone loves peanut butter, cheesecake, and brownies, and this recipe combines all three of them, and made in a deep dish, so every single bite of this dessert is substantial, oozing with the three best things in dessert heaven.
Just look at her pictures…oh man, I wish I can grab a bite from my very screen.
There is simply nothing better than a peanut butter cup.
At least that is what I thought until I tried GI 365’s Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies.
Decadent to say the least, the dessert is practically an adult version of the childhood candy favorite.
The creaminess of the peanut butter cheesecake layer pairs nicely with the fudgy brownie.
And I absolutely love the slight crunch of the chopped peanut butter cups tumbled across the top.
With a drizzle of fudge sauce over the candy, this dessert beckons you to take a bite.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 552 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 cup (236 ml) natural peanut butter, smooth,
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) baking soda
- 6 tablespoons (88 ml) cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
- 2 8- oz. (473 ml) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup maple syrup, (158 mL)
- 1 cup (236 ml) natural peanut butter, smooth
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 7 oz. (207 ml) peanut butter cups, chopped
- 3 tablespoons (44 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (162°C) and line an 8" cake pan with foil, leaving an overhang. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust lightly with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly for the brownie. Spread the batter evenly over in the pan and bake for 22-25 minutes. The brownie should puff slightly and remain fudgy in the center.
- Set the brownie aside to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter cheesecake filling, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or stand mixer and mix until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides as needed. Refrigerate the filling until the brownie base is cooled.
- Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the top of the brownie, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. For a quicker set, place it in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, and then refrigerate until use.
- Remove the plastic from the pan, and then lift the dessert from the pan using the foil overhang. Transfer to a plate and top with the peanut butter cups. Mix together the fudge sauce ingredients and drizzle across the top before serving.
Please note the metric measurement is based on two packages of cream cheese, not one.
Serving Size12 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 13gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 40mgSodium 364mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 4gSugar 34gProtein 14g