Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe that anyone can make at home.
These easy peanut butter cookies are soft, rich with creamy peanut butter and so simple to make. They are so good that you just can’t stop eating.
It’s also fail-proof and kids friendly, so you can get your little ones to help you!
Other Recipes You Might Like
This homemade recipe calls for simple ingredients below:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Peanut Butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies?
Homemade peanut butter cookies take only a few easy steps. First, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Next, add in the egg and peanut butter before adding the flour and baking soda to form the cookie dough.
Make the cookies and use a fork to form the criss cross pattern. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes. It’s that quick!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Can I Store the Peanut Butter Cookies?
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container for one (1) week.
Can I Use Chunky Peanut Butter for this Recipe?
Yes, you sure can. However, creamy peanut butter is the preferred choice.
Can I Add Chocolate Chips to the Cookies?
Yes, you can! Please try out the recipe here.
How Many Calories per Cookie?
This recipe yields 40 cookies. Each cookie is 85 calories only.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 3 oz. (113 g) unsalted butter
- 2.3 oz. (70 g) fine sugar or caster sugar
- 2.3 oz. (70 g) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz. (250 g) creamy and salted peanut butter
- 6 oz. (192 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F). Line two (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and both sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and continue to beat. Add the peanut butter, mix until creamy. Fold in the flour and baking soda. Mix well to form a dough. (Do not over mix.)
- Divide the dough to 40 balls. Use the back of a fork to form the criss cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cookies turn slightly brown.
- Let cool and you may store the peanut butter cookies in an air tight container for up to a week.
Amount Per Serving Calories 85Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 7mgSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 2g