One of the best things I enjoy about summer is the lazy weekend brunch outside my patio, with the warmth of the sun on my skin, the spread of delicious food and the bubbly summer drinks, like this Rosé Sangria.
I recently dined out at an open air restaurant and hooked on its Sangria and decided to make my own.
To celebrate this season’s fresh berries, I added summer berries to my Rosé Sangria.
The addition of blackberries and strawberries not only add beautiful colors to the drink, but also fruity note to an already amazing drink.
It’s absolutely delightful.
Make a big pitcher of this summer beverage, especially if you have parties over.
It’s really refreshing, gives you just a very slight buzz, and perfect with just about any summer foods.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 50 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Rose Sangria Recipe
Rosé Sangria – the only summer drink you’ll need. This Rosé Sangria recipe is refreshing, bubbly and loaded with summer berries.
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into halves
- 1 bottle, chilled rose wine (750 ml)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer or club soda
- 1In a pitcher, muddle the blackberries slightly to break them up a little bit.
- 2Add the strawberries, rose wine, sugar and seltzer or club soda. Stir continuously to dissolve the sugar. Serve cold immediately.