It’s football season but in my dictionary, it’s more like foodball season.
Yeah, we are talking about delicious food and treats on game night, be it sweet or savory as we cheer on our favorite team!
This season, I’m so excited to be partnering with Silk for #MeatlessMondayNight challenge where we take small step to sideline meat and have plant or veggie-based food, such as this amazingly tasty and addictive sweet corn fritters.
These fritters are completely meat free and dairy free.
They are made with canned cream-style sweet corn, all-purpose flour, Silk Coconut Milk and egg.
I love the exotic taste and aroma Silk Coconut Milk lends to the fritters, they are SO good I ate half of them in one go!
I urge you to take the #MeatlessMondayNight challenge and make something meatless this season.
There are so many mouthwatering recipes that are meatless, yet crowd-pleasing.
Sideline meat with Silk and try to incorporate Silk’s plant-based beverages and yogurt alternatives into your recipes.
There are endless creative recipes to play with, just head over to www.Silk.com/SidelineMeat for ideas, tips and recipes, plus a chance to win the “Ultimate Gameday Room Makeover” sweepstakes.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk.
The opinions and text are all mine.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 441 calories per serving.
What to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can sweet corn cream style
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Silk Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Oil for deep-frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl, stir to combine well and make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Heat up a pot with cooking oil. Drop 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the oil, but don't over crowd the pot. Deep-fry the fritters until they turn light to golden brown.
- Remove the fritters from the oil with a slotted spoon or strainer, transfer them on a dish lined with paper towels. Dust some powdered sugar on top of the fritters and serve warm.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.