Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce RecipeJuly 26th, 2007Recipes, Chinese Recipes, Recipes49 Comments
Recipe: Fish with Black Bean Sauce
1/2 lb sole fish fillet (cut into pieces and marinate with 1/2 tablespoon corn starch)
2 tablespoon Lee Kam Kee black bean sauce
1 small onion (quartered)
6 dried chilies (deseeded)
1 small green bell pepper (cut into small pieces)
2 stalk scallions (cut into 1.5 inch length)
5 slices fresh ginger
1/8 teaspoon fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 tablespoon corn starch (mix with 3 tablespoons water)
- Heat up the wok and add in some cooking oil.
- Add sliced ginger, onions, bell peppers, dried red chilies and stir fry them until aromatic.
- Add in the fish and do a quick stir.
- Add the black bean sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and sesame oil and stir fry until the fish is cooked.
- Add in the corn starch mix to thicken the sauce.
- Toss in the chopped scallion and do a quick stir, dish up and serve hot.