FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR EASY DELICIOUS RECIPES EVERY DAY!
Santa Fondant Cupcake Recipe:
Contributor: Teeny Tiny 小小の
Black, red, white and skin color fondant
Water (use as glue)
Baked cupcakes (refer to the Vanilla Cupcake recipe below)
Note: You may prepare the colored fondant by mixing gel color to the white fondant or buy the colored fondant.
1. Roll out skin color fondant, cut into round shape.
3. Roll out red fondant, cut into crescent shape.
4. Cut a white strip fondant.
5. Stick them together by using paintbrush with water.
6. Prepare the shapes by hands and knife as below:
7. Stick them together accordingly and make a cheeky smile using a round tip. The cupcake topper is done.
8. Trim the cupcake’s surface with knife so that it has flat top.
9. Apply a thin layer of syrup/jam and place the cupcake topper on it.
Tips: You can make different face expressions by changing the shape of the mouth and eyes. Have fun!
Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
250g (9 oz) salted butter, softened
200g (7 oz) castor sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
300g (10 oz) self-raising flour
1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F. Line 18 cups on the tray.
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and beat until just combined. Add flour and milk in 4 batches until just mixed well. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla essence. Bake for 20 minutes until golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool.