I’m so thrilled to be working with Anolon as one of the featured food bloggers for the “Anolon Cook and Tell” campaign on Facebook.
I have long been a fan of Anolon gourmet cookware.
I remember browsing through the website of Anolon and thinking to myself: “I really wish I could cook with all the gorgeous Anolon cookware set in my kitchen.”
So, you could imagine just how excited I am being a part of the “Anolon Cook and Tell” campaign this Fall/Winter.
My friends Anolon was very kind and asked me to choose a cookware set that I can use in my kitchen.
Copper has superior heat conductivity and heat distribution so I selected the Anolon 10-piece Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Cookware Set as well as the “Everything Pan,” which is a Nouvelle Copper 9.50-inch pan with two side handles.
I especially love the “Everything Pan” because it’s small but perfectly functional, especially in my small kitchen.
It can be used for everything from a stovetop sauté of vegetables to Asian stir-fries, omelets, to an oven-baked casserole or hearty stews.
As soon as I received the cookware set and Everything Pan from Anolon, I rushed out to the market and gathered all the ingredients and made the chicken sausage lettuce wraps, a recipe by Top Chef Dale Talde.
As you can see, the pan is very handy at 9.5-inch, yet extremely efficient in everyday cooking.
Crafted with a layer of copper on the bottom allows optimum heat conduction and excellent cooking performance; the Everything Pan browned both the surfaces of the chicken sausage to perfection, as pictures below.
To serve, just wrap each chicken sausage in a lettuce leaf (you can use regular lettuce, iceberg or butterhead lettuce) and serve with the dipping sauce.
These chicken sausage lettuce wraps are delicious, refreshing, and absolutely addictive.
Once you have one, you just can’t stop eating!
Now the good news to the readers, Anolon is giving away this Everything Pan to a lucky winner.
Click here to enter to win.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 174 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Chicken Sausage Lettuce Wraps & Anolon Cook & Tell
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Thai chili with seeds (minced)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 Thai chili with seeds (minced)
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1.5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 butter head lettuce
- Combine all the ingredients for the Dipping Sauce and whisk to blend. Set aside or refrigerate until use.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the ground chicken, Thai chili, minced shallots, minced garlic, fish sauce, oyster sauce and tapioca starch. Use your hand or a spatula to combine all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Damp your hands with some water and shape the chicken sausage mixture into 3" (7.5cm) diameter. Place them on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the Anolon Everyday Pan on medium heat. Gently transfer the chicken sausage patties into the Anolon Everyday Pan. Pan-fry until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Wrap each chicken sausage in a lettuce leaf and serve with dipping sauce.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.