Little G loves baby potatoes, no matter how I make them. He is skinny so I would always feed him potatoes, at least once a week.
I have many roasted potatoes recipes that I rotate with, but I love new recipe ideas.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This garlic chive butter roasted potatoes is definitely one of my favorites.
My friend gave me some organic chives and they smell so good and earthy.
I used a bunch of them and paired with garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese.
I usually slice my baby potatoes into hasselback potatoes but this time I kept them whole.
It was such a great idea as they were so soft and tender in the inside after roasting; the surface were evenly coated with the aromatic garlic chive butter.
The Parmesan cheese added layers of flavors.
The potatoes were utterly delicious and make a perfect side dish that goes well with just about anything!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 248 calories per serving.
Garlic Chive Butter Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Garlic Chive Butter Roasted Potatoes - roasted baby potatoes with garlic, chives, butter and Parmesan cheese. The only roasted potatoes recipe you'll need.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, bottled
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, rinsed and drained
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Melt the butter in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Add the garlic, chives, black peppper, salt and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese into the heated and melted butter, stir to mix well.
- 3Toss the potatoes with the garlic chive butter. Stir to coat well and transfer them to an oven safe baking dish or skillet (cast-iron preferred). Cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and roast for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, toss the potatoes well with the garlic chive butter at the bottom of the baking dish or skillet. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese evenly on top of the potatoes and serve immediately.