Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms – quick and easy mushrooms with rich and creamy garlic sauce. This can be a side dish or a main entree with pasta.
Garlic mushrooms are absolutely delicious, now imagine the mushrooms in a rich and creamy sauce made with chicken broth and heavy whipping cream.
Yes, you’ve got yourself a winner and a mouthwatering side dish that can be turned into a main entree.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This recipe calls for five (5) basic ingredients: garlic, mushrooms, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream and garlic powder.
The total cooking time is about 10 minutes, if you work fast in the kitchen. Even if you are a novice cook, you can get this done in less than 20 minutes.
Now the best part about this recipe is its versatility. You can serve the creamy garlic mushrooms as a side dish for almost any kinds of main entree, or you can turn it into a main entree by adding your favorite pasta.
The creamy sauce is light but rich and creamy. There is no cheese added as it’s so delightful as is and you don’t really need cheese in it.
It’s healthy and mouthwatering, and perfect for dinner. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 131 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- chopped parsley
- Trim off the stems of the mushrooms, rinse with water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the butter. Saute the garlic, add the mushrooms. Stir to combine well. Add the chicken broth, whipping cream, garlic powder and salt. Bring it to boil until the sauce slightly thickened. Add the chopped parsley, stir well. Serve immediately.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 10gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 55mgSodium 471mgCarbohydrates 7gSugar 2gProtein 4g