Garlic lime shrimp is one of my favorite grilled shrimp recipes ever!
The reason is very simple; it calls for only a handful of ingredients but the shrimps are so scrumptious, juicy, succulent and bursting with flavors.
It’s always on my summer menu!
What I love most about this recipe is that it’s very flexible and adaptable.
It’s a dish that you can make all year long, provided that you love shrimp, garlic and lime.
During warm summer days, you can grill the shrimp on an outdoor grill, or skewered them as kabob.
The rest of the year, this can be done on a stovetop using a grill pan or regular skillet.
During cold winter days, you can bake them in the oven.
Regardless of how you make them, they are sure to entice your palate.
They are amazing as a main entree, appetizer, on top of some simple pasta dishes.
Either way, it’s always delicious.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 335 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) shelled, deveined shrimp, with tail-on
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, lime juice, parsley and cayenne pepper together. Stir to mix well. Add half of the butter-garlic-lime mixture into the shrimp, stir to coat well.
- Fire up an outdoor grill and grill the shrimp for about 6 minutes, or until they are cooked. Brush the remaining butter mixture to the shrimp while grilling. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
You can make this shrimp on a grill pan or skillet, just heat up the grill pan and skillet and cook the shrimp until slight charred.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 335Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 7gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 601mgSodium 1863mgCarbohydrates 1gProtein 46g