Labor Day is around the corner and I am sure everyone is so excited for the long weekend and your big celebration before summer ends.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Fret not, I have just the perfect recipe for you—Greek Chicken Kebab that is sure to wow your guests.
These chicken kebab is so easy to make, so juicy, moist, and with the most amazing and refreshing flavors.
I absolutely loved them. I am especially partial to the grape tomatoes that burst in your mouth.
The grape tomatoes make the chicken kebab so much more flavorful and healthy tasting while the generous use of olive oil and lemon juice seal in the chicken flavors.
The smokey grill and garlicky aroma completes the taste and makes these Greek Chicken Kebabs one of my favorite summer recipes.
I used metal skewers to make these kebabs. First of all, metal skewers are environmental friendly, and for this specific recipe, it works better as the metal skewers cook the chicken meat and grape tomatoes from the center, too.
However, you can always use wooden or bamboo skewers but make sure you soak them in water before threading the ingredients onto them.
To make this recipe a lot more accessible, check out the following video. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel for future videos.
Serve Greek Chicken Kebab with:
For a summer party, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 357 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Greek Chicken Kebab Recipe
The juiciest and best summery chicken kebab made with garlic, lime juice, olive oil and grape tomatoes. So good!
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1In a big bowl, whisk the lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, oil, garlic, salt and black pepper. Add chicken, toss, to coat well, and marinate for 30 minutes. Thread chicken and tomatoes onto metal skewers and grill on medium heat on an outdoor grill. Baste the chicken with the lemon mixture and grill until both sides are cooked and slightly charred. Serve immediately.