Pumpkin is such an iconic ingredient to use during autumn/fall.
When scarf weather officially kicks in, we wanted to share this delicious pumpkin cheesecake recipe by A Family Feast, which has us salivating.
A mix between luscious cheesecake and pumpkin pie flavors, this Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for fall gatherings.
You’ll definitely want to designate a bit of time to recreating this wonderful dessert in your home.
You can prepare the pumpkin filling and crust in advance and refrigerate the pumpkin cheesecake until you’re ready to serve it.
Upon serving, a dollop of whipped topping is all you need to create an inviting post-dinner treat.
This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is not overly sweet.
Drizzle some crust over the whipped topping like the pictures above.
Try this pumpkin cheesecake recipe this season and I am sure everyone will enjoy this amazing recipe!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 67 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, approximately 9 crackers
- 4 tablespoons (120 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons (23 g) brown sugar
- 1 8 oz. (230 g) package, cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 15 oz. (420 g) can, pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons (15 ml) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1 oz. (28 g) package, sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 14 oz. (392 g) can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. (340 g) container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish if desired
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar; pulse until combined.
- Spoon the crumbs into individual 9 oz. (266 ml) cups. Place in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese with the paddle attachment until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pudding mix. Beat until completely mixed. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl to evenly combine all the ingredients.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, and mix again until well combined.
- Change the stand mixture attachment to the whisk. On the lowest speed, whisk in the frozen whipped topping. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for about one hour to firm up.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture over the graham cracker crust in each cup. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Serving Size10 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 67Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 12mgSodium 15mgCarbohydrates 6gSugar 5g