I just love a good cookie that stays moist for days.
Other Recipes You Might Like
These itty bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Picky Palate are just the ticket for those who enjoy a soft cookie dipped in a cold glass of milk.
While I am quite smitten by chocolate chip cookies already, knowing there’s a surprise mini Oreo cookie waiting inside tickles me with joy.
The creamy center is what makes this treat special and has me going back for just a few more.
Luckily, they are petite in size, which means a couple more cookies are perfectly ok.
I also love it that this recipe is very flexible.
If you want to have the regular-sized Oreo inside the cookies, you certainly can.
Just make sure you use more cookie dough to make a bigger cookies. Either way, itty bitty or regular-sized, these Oreo stuff chocolate chips cookies will knock your socks off.
Bring them to your office, picnics, or kid’s play date, offer these cookies to them and surprise them when they sink their teeth into the cookies.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 312 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz. (280 g) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag mini Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until well combined. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips until just combined.
- Using a melon baller, or teaspoon, take one scoop of the cookie dough and place on top of a mini Oreo cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on the bottom of the cookie. Seal the edges together by pressing and cupping in your hand until the Oreo is enclosed with the dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let them rest for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Serving Size20 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 312Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 42mgSodium 193mgCarbohydrates 45gSugar 27gProtein 3g