A day before Thanksgiving. I know I am late in posting this dessert recipe, but let’s be late than never.
This pumpkin pecan cheesecake bar is sinfully decadent, with everyone’s favorite ingredients of pumpkin, pecan, cream cheese and aromatic spices. What can possibly be wrong with this recipe? Nothing!
If you are still looking for last minute dessert recipe, this is it. In any case, you can make this cheesecake bar just about anytime during Fall/Winter. It’s an indulgence that you deserve, especially this time of year.
The sweetest thing of this recipe is that it takes a painless 15-minute prep time and the rest is the baking time when you can just sit and play on your phone, watch your favorite sitcom rerun on TV, brew a pot of coffee, read a magazine, or just do nothing. Have an awesome and amazing Thanksgiving, from me to you!
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 oz. / 226 g) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and all spice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for another 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Serving Size16 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 45mgSodium 86mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 3g