Everyone loves Thai recipes, and this easy noodle recipe is Thai-inspired, but you don’t need to trek to Asian stores to get all the ingredients.
As the name suggests, this Thai sweet chili peanut noodles calls for only four key ingredients: noodles, Thai sweet chili sauce, peanut butter and vinegar.
It’s that simple! For the noodles, you can just use spaghetti because the smooth texture of spaghetti works so well with the creamy peanut butter sauce. What’s more, there is no heavy cooking involved, just cook the noodles, make the sauce, mix and you’re done!
To serve, garnish some chopped peanut or cashew nuts, fresh cilantro leaves, and lime wedges. Squeeze some lime juice and you will have a zesty, creamy, and absolutely delightful Thai peanut noodle dish. This is especially tasty after chilling in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 617 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 8 oz. (226 g) spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- chopped peanut or cashew nuts
- cilantro leaves for garnishing
- lime wedges
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain after cooking.
- Add the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce and apple cider vinegar in a small sauce pan. Heat up on low heat, stir and mix well. In a mixing bowl, toss the spaghetti with the peanut sauce. Top with the peanut or cashew nuts and cilantro, serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 617Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gSodium 373mgCarbohydrates 102gFiber 5gSugar 17gProtein 21g