Originally published in May 2014. Updated with new photos and recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Spring is the perfect time to indulge in light meals, such as healthy fruits and salads, such as this refreshing Asian fruit slaw. It’s absolutely fun to combine salad and fruits together to make a fruit slaw, with an Asian twist, and with Spring just around the corner, this Asian fruit slaw is a wonderful recipe for the season.
For the dressing, I used a combination of whipping cream, honey and lemon juice, just like how I made my lobster and mango salad.
For the slaw, I chose cabbage red cabbage, plus carrots. This Asian fruit slaw salad is absolutely delicious and healthy, and it’s something that I will be eating for the next few months!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 526 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 small carrot (peeled and cut into matchstick strips)
- 1 cup mangoes (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges (whole segments)
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Whisk all the ingredients of the Dressing together. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine the shredded cabbages, carrots, mangoes, mandarin oranges and cilantro together. Add the Dressing, toss and combine well. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve cold.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.