Cauliflower has become our favorite vegetable, thanks to the amazing Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe. It’s something that we will eat at least once a week, and we all love it, including the picky little G.
I have made the same dish to my friends’ kids and they all enjoy it. Trust me, if you want your kids or family to eat cauliflower, try my recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
As I have told you in my previous posts, I am training little G to eat spicy food so I made this roasted curry cauliflower, which is equally amazing, super easy to make, and oozes with the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Indian curry powder. We love it.
There are many brands of curry powder available in the market and any of them would work just fine. I usually get my curry powder from Asian stores, but you can just get it easily now at regular supermarket.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 90 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 8 oz. cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Indian curry powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Mix the melted butter, curry powder, salt and pepper together. Add the cauliflower into the curry mixture, toss to coat well.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, in one single layer. Roast for 20 minutes and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.