Cauliflower has become our favorite vegetable, thanks to the amazing Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe. It’s something that we will eat at least once a week, and we all love it, including the picky little G.
I have made the same dish to my friends’ kids and they all enjoy it. Trust me, if you want your kids or family to eat cauliflower, try my recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
As I have told you in my previous posts, I am training little G to eat spicy food so I made this roasted curry cauliflower, which is equally amazing, super easy to make, and oozes with the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Indian curry powder. We love it.
There are many brands of curry powder available in the market and any of them would work just fine. I usually get my curry powder from Asian stores, but you can just get it easily now at regular supermarket.
Serve Roasted Curry Cauliflower with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 90 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 8 oz. (226 g) cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Indian curry powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Mix the melted butter, curry powder, salt and pepper together. Add the cauliflower into the curry mixture, toss to coat well.
- Transfer the cauflower to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, in one single layer. Roast for 20 minutes and serve immediately.
You can top the cauliflower with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 20mgSodium 37mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g