My son loves cauliflower. His favorite cauliflower recipe is Parmesan roasted cauliflower and every week he would ask for the dish, to go with his pasta. His dinner becomes a breeze whenever I have the two favorite dishes that he really enjoys.
Another recipe that he absolutely love is Parmesan baked chicken nuggets. Recently, I modified the chicken nuggets recipe and used cauliflower.
He happily gobbled up the baked and breaded cauliflower. He also loves the ketchup-mayonnaise dipping sauce to go with the cauliflower, which is great and adds a great taste to the somewhat plain tasting cauliflower.
This Parmesan baked cauliflower is certainly not for kids only as Mr. Rasa Malaysia and I enjoy the dish, too.
One tip that I wanted to share is to make sure that you coat the cauliflower evenly with the panko bread crumbs, so every bite is an airy and crispy crunch. Enjoy!
Serve Parmesan Baked Cauliflower with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 273 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Parmesan Baked Cauliflower Recipe
Parmesan Baked Cauliflower – crispy, healthy cauliflower coated with Parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs. Easy, yummy and so good!
- 8 oz cauliflower florets
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Ketchup-Mayo Dipping Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1Combine all the ingredients for the Ketchup-Mayo Dipping Sauce and chill.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix panko, Parmesan cheese and salt together. Set out the eggs in a separate bowl.
- 3Dip each cauliflower floret in the egg, shaking off the excess, and lastly coat well with panko. Repeat the step so each cauliflower floret is coated twice with the egg and panko. Transfer the cauliflower to the baking sheet. Bake the cauliflower for about 10 minutes. Serve warm with the Ketchup-Mayo Dipping Sauce.