Chicken and Potato Casserole
Chicken and potatoes are two amazing ingredients for casserole and this homemade baked chicken and potato casserole was a smash hit with the family. Everyone loved and enjoyed the dish!
Tips on How to Make Casserole
Making casserole is very easy as the method is very straight forward. Once you understand the cooking process, you can mix and match different ingredients. Here are the basic steps:
- Add all the ingredients, for examples: chicken and potatoes into an oven-safe casserole pan.
- Add the heavy cream, cheese, bacon, stir and mix well.
- You don’t need a whole lot of seasonings but salt, pepper and a little bit of sugar.
- Bake in the oven until all the ingredients are cooked through and the cheesy top turns to golden perfection.
- The top of the casserole is slightly crusty with the cheese but beneath the surface, the chicken and potatoes should be moist, juicy and creamy.
Is Casserole Healthy
This chicken and potato casserole recipe is healthy and delicious, with only 456 calories. The chicken meat is juicy and the potatoes are soft and tender. The recipe is from Delicious As It Looks.
What Side Dish to Serve with Casserole
Side dishes are not necessary as this recipe is a complete meal. Everything you need is in one pan. However, you can make the following side dishes for a wholesome dinner.
Complete Meal Plan
The casserole is easy to make and amazing. The leftover is perfect as lunch box the next day. Try it for your family and I am sure they will be begging you for more!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Lemon-Garlic Braised Chicken and Potatoes
- Garlic Herb Chicken and Zucchini
- Spanish Chicken and Potatoes
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE
All photos and recipes on Rasa Malaysia are copyright protected. Please do not use the photos and recipes without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words instead of copy and paste and link back to //rasamalaysia.com/baked-chicken-and-potato-casserole/. Thank you very much!