Little G is an all-American kid.
He loves classic American food.
One of his favorite American food is barbecue…smokey ribs, chicken, pulled pork, etc.
His favorite barbecue joint is Phil’s BBQ in San Diego, where he would finish up everything on his plate, which is unusual.
Even though summer is over, I wanted to make sure that he continues to enjoy his favorite barbecue, so I decided to bake these honey barbecue chicken thighs for him.
This is one of the easiest recipes ever, but the end result is amazing.
Imagine juicy, moist, perfectly baked chicken thighs with a tint of heat and smokiness, in honey barbecue goodness, so good!
Make sure you save the dripping from the chicken and serve with it.
The dripping is absolutely delicious and goes well with rice.
Little G gave me two thumbs up for these chicken thighs. Try my recipe today, it takes only 10 minutes active time.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 528 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken - moist and juicy chicken thighs marinated with smoky honey barbecue sauce and baked to perfection. So good!
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon bottled dry rub
- 4 tablespoons bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Wright’s Hickory Liquid Smoke
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Rinse and pat dry the chicken thighs with paper towels. Transfer them all to a big bowl. Add the dry rub and make sure both sides of the chicken thighs are nicely coated with the dry rub.
- 3Add the barbecue sauce, honey and liquid smoke to the chicken. Stir to combine well. Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven, save the dripping and serve immediately.