Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe – rich, chocolate loaded, sweet, and addictive dessert you won’t want to miss.
So this chocolate chip brownies recipe is for you.
There are many variations of brownies, plain old baked brownies, chocolate mint, salted caramel, peanut butter, etc., but nothing beats chocolate chip brownies in my opinion.
These cake squares are dense, rich, and studded with white chocolate chips plus chopped pistachio, so every bite is extra decadent and sinful.
It’s a recipe that no one can resist, even the pickiest eater, I assure.
If you are looking for the absolutely best brownie recipe, this is it.
I won’t convince you anymore with my words, but I will let you judge for yourself with the pictures in this post.
This chocolate chip brownie recipe is a keeper, yielding fudgy, chocolatey, moist, simply perfect brownies every time!
Give it a try.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 407 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 cup butter (softened, plus extra for greasing)
- 5 ½ oz. dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 2/3 cup superfine sugar
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts (I used walnuts)
- 3 ½ oz. white chocolate, roughly chopped
- confectioners sugar (sifted, for dusting)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line a 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan.
- Place the dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted, then let cool slightly.
- Sift the flour into a separate bowl and stir in the superfine sugar.
- Stir the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then pour into the flour and sugar and beat well.
- Stir in the nuts and white chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, using a palette knife to spread evnly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until firm to touch around the edges. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with the confectioner's sugar.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.