Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe – rich, chocolate loaded, sweet, and addictive dessert you won’t want to miss.
So this chocolate chip brownies recipe is for you.
There are many variations of brownies, plain old baked brownies, chocolate mint, salted caramel, peanut butter, etc., but nothing beats chocolate chip brownies in my opinion.
These cake squares are dense, rich, and studded with white chocolate chips plus chopped pistachio, so every bite is extra decadent and sinful.
It’s a recipe that no one can resist, even the pickiest eater, I assure.
If you are looking for the absolutely best brownie recipe, this is it.
I won’t convince you anymore with my words, but I will let you judge for yourself with the pictures in this post.
This chocolate chip brownie recipe is a keeper, yielding fudgy, chocolatey, moist, simply perfect brownies every time!
Give it a try.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 407 calories per serving.
Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe – rich, chocolate loaded, sweet, and addictive dessert you won't want to miss.
- 1 cup butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 5 ½ oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces (150 g)
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 2/3 cup superfine sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts, I used walnuts
- 3 ½ oz white chocolate, roughly chopped (100 g)
- confectioner's sugar, sifted, for dusting
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Grease and line a 9-inch/23cm square baking pan.
- 2Place the dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted, then let cool slightly.
- 3Sift the flour into a separate bowl and stir in the superfine sugar.
- 4Stir the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then pour into the flour and sugar and beat well.
- 5Stir in the nuts and white chocolate.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, using a palette knife to spread evenly.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until firm to touch around the edges. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- 8Dust with the confectioner's sugar.
- 9Cut into 12 squares and serve.