What do you do when you have different kinds of shellfish but do not want to cook up a storm by getting into a complicated and time-consuming recipe such as bouillabaisse? Well, you make Thai yellow curry.
Have a great weekend and happy eating!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 296 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 4 scallops
- 6 tiger prawns (peeled, deveined, but leave the tails on)
- 12-15 mussels and clams
- 1 small zucchini (cut into slices)
- 2 tablespoons Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 can (5.6 oz. coconut milk)
- fish sauce (to taste)
- palm sugar to taste
- Curry leaves/ basil leaves/ kaffir lime leaves (optional but would be nice)
- Heat up some oil in the wok and add in the curry paste. Stir it until you smell the aroma. Add in all the shellfish and zucchini to give them a quick stir. Add in the coconut milk. Cover the wok and bring it to boil or until all shells are open.
- Add fish sauce and palm sugar to taste (this dish should taste creamy, salty, and sweet). Add some curry leaves/basil leaves/kaffir lime leaves if you have them handy. If the curry is too thick, add some water. Serve hot with plain white steamed rice.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.