I am happy that Spring is in full bloom. I see abundant fresh and seasonal spring vegetables at the farmers market and that makes me so happy.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Spring is such a great season as grasses start to turn green, and flowers started to bloom. Everything wakes up from the cold winter days and that alone is enough to make everyone happy.
This roasted spring vegetables side dish is a happy dish. Colorful spring vegetables of yellow, green, and orange are competing for your attention.
They are all happily mingle together in a very easy recipe, with simple ingredients of butter, garlic, seasoned with salt and black pepper.
This roasted spring vegetables recipe is also versatile…depending on what you get in the market, you can create your own combinations. You might use brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, etc., and they will turn out absolutely delightful, healthy and delicious.
The best things of all, it takes less than 20 minutes from prep to dinner table. It goes well with everything. If you don’t want to use oven, this dish can be sauteed in a skillet. Easy peasy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 116 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Roasted Spring Vegetables Recipe
Roasted Spring Vegetables - healthy seasonal spring vegetables roasted with garlic herb butter. Perfect side dish that takes only 20 mins.
- 6 oz asparagus, stems removed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 6 oz baby carrots
- 6 oz yellow squash
- 6 oz zucchini
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Combine the asparagus, carrots, squash and zucchini together. Add in the melted butter, garlic, parsley and salt , stir to mix well. Make sure all the spring vegetables are coated evenly with the butter mixture. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, in a single layer.
- 3Roast for 12 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.
You may saute the spring vegetables in a skillet.