Tasty Lemon Garlic Chicken
This amazing lemon garlic chicken recipe is non-seasonal and can be made all year round. It can be grilled outdoors, baked in the oven, and even cooked in a pan or skillet.
This chicken is perfect on a busy weeknight when you don’t have a lot of time in the kitchen. This lemon garlic chicken recipe is easy, quick and fuss free.
Other Amazing Chicken Recipes:
The Mouthwatering Quick Chicken Marinade
As you can tell from the photos, this lemon garlic chicken is super moist, juicy, mouthwatering, and absolutely delicious.
Imagine tender chicken thighs (deboned but skin on) marinated with a mixture of garlic, lemon juice, paprika, ground cumin, chili flakes, honey and olive oil.
The perfect balance of flavors burst in every bite, and have you wanting the chicken more!
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Olive oil
- Chili flakes
You may use chicken breast if you prefer white meat. For me, dark meat is the best for this recipe and the skin is the best part of the chicken so I always keep the skin, however, skinless chicken will be yummy, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you know if chicken is done cooking?
If the juices that come out of the chicken are slightly pink, it is probably not done yet. The chicken should be firm, rather than rubbery.
How long does it take to cook chicken?
It should take about 8 to 12 minutes, and the meat should run to 170 degrees F.
How many calories?
This recipe has 430 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This dish is best served with pasta or rice. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 20 oz. (600 g) or 4 chicken thighs, deboned but skin on
- sliced lemon, for garnishing
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley leaves
- Debone the chicken thighs but keep the skin on. If you like skinless, you may buy skinless and boneless skin thighs.
- Mix all the ingredients in the Marinade in a bowl, whisk to combine well. Marinate the chicken with the Marinade, in a bowl or in a plastic bag for 30 minutes, or best for 2 hours.
- Fire up the grill and grill the chicken on both sides, until it's cooked through and the skin is charred. You may bake the chicken in an oven at 400°F (207°C) for about 15-20 minutes, or pan-fried on a skillet on medium to low heat. Serve the chicken warm with some lemon wedges.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 430Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 185mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 31g