Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes
Everyone loves boneless chicken breasts because it’s just so convenient. There is no need to remove the chicken skin and the breast bones.
All you have to do is cook or bake the chicken breasts and you will have a quick and easy dinner.
However, most people over cook them, resulting in dry, rubbery and tough meat.
This recipe is one of the juiciest and best boneless and skinless chicken breast recipes. You will love it!
Other Recipes You Might Like
This simple chicken breast recipe calls for the following ingredients:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Boneless Chicken Breasts?
The easiest recipe is baked boneless chicken breasts. All you have to do is marinate the chicken with few ingredients.
Bake in the oven at 400 degrees Farenheit for an average of 15-18 minutes and you will have the best chicken recipes!
Cook’s Tips for Juicy Chicken Breasts
I am sure you have tasted way too many dry, tough, rubbery chicken breasts that taste like a pair of old leather shoes.
The number one reason is the length of baking time. Chicken cooks very fast with intense oven heat at 400°F or 425°F.
DO NOT over-baked the chicken. The meat should have an internal temperature of 165°F when it’s fully cooked.
The easiest way to check doneness is to cut a small slit using a knife at the thickest part of the chicken. As soon as the chicken meat turns opaque, it’s fully cooked.
The chicken will be moist and flowing with juice. Over cooking and baking the chicken will dry up all the juice, making it chewy, rubbery and dry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Bake Chicken at 400°f?
For normal sized chicken breasts, bake for 15 minutes at 400°F. For thicker cut, bake for an extra 3 minutes.
The chicken should be cooked through when the thickest part of the meat turns white in color and no longer pink.
How Do You Cook Chicken without Drying It Out?
Make sure you do not over bake the chicken. Always check doneness by using an meat thermometer or check the thickest part of the meat.
You can also prevent drying by covering the chicken with a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. This will make sure that the chicken juice doesn’t dry out.
Another method is to have have a baking pan with 1 inch of water inside the oven. The steam of the water will make sure that the chicken stays moist and juicy.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is 251 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
Serve this dish with healthy side dishes. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° F (207°C). Pat dry the boneless chicken breasts with paper towels. Score the bottom of the chicken.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken, add the minced garlic and rub all over the chicken breasts.
- Add honey, smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper to the chicken. Stir to combine well with the chicken. Set aside and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake at for 15-18 minutes, or until the inside of the chicken breasts are cooked through.
- Change the oven setting to Broil and broil the chicken for 1 - 2 minutes or until the surface becomes slightly charred. Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley and serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges. (DO NOT discard the juice seeping out of the chicken. Serve the chicken with the juice.)
Amount Per Serving Calories 251Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 96mgSodium 220mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 36g