Banana Pancake Recipe
There is no better time to make healthy breakfast but now, and I have this delicious and easy banana pancake recipe for you.
These banana egg pancakes are great with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Nothing beats waking up and having a great breakfast that is packed full of nutrition: protein, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and more!
Other Breakfast Recipes You Might Like
Banana Egg Pancakes
I am not a big fan of American pancakes.
I prefer French pancakes or crepes made with eggs and milk.
These healthy banana pancakes are filled with browned bananas so every bite is bursting with the sweetness from the bananas.
How to Make Banana Pancakes?
It’s very easy to make these pancakes at home. The recipe calls for the following ingrediens:
- All-purpose flour
- Unsalted butter
- Ripe bananas
First, make the pancake mix or batter by mixing all the ingredients today.
Next, make the banana filling by cooking the sliced bananas with some butter.
To make the banana pancakes, fill the bananas on the pancake, fold it over and serve immediately with some pancake syrup or maple syrup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Vegan?
Unfortunately, this recipe is not vegan because there are eggs in the recipe.
It’s vegetarian friendly nonetheless.
Can I Skip Milk in the Recipe
No milk in the recipe? Sure.
You can make the pancake mix without milk. Just use water.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe makes 6 pancakes and each serving is only 399 calories.
What to Serve with This Recipe?
Serve these pancakes with maple syrup or powdered sugar. For a healthy and wholesome breakfast, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 6 bananas 6 oz. (170 g each, peeled and sliced)
- Unsalted butter (for greasing)
- Berries of your choice (for topping)
- Maple syrup
- Sift the all-purpose flour into a bowl and add eggs, milk (or water) and sugar. Whisk it to mix well. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add the bananas and cook over medium heat until the bananas start to soften and browned, about 1 minute. Make sure not to overcook the bananas. Dish out and set aside.
- Grease a little bit butter on a 12-inch nonstick frying pan, on medium heat. Pour 1/6 of the batter into the pan. Swirl to coat the entire pan.
- Cook until the bottom part is golden, about 1 minute. Loosen the edges and turn the pancake over. Cook the other side, for another 1 minute, or until golden.
- Transfer each pancake to a serving platter. Fill the bottom half of the pancake with one portion of the Banana filling. Fold the pancake over to close it.
- Top the banana pancakes with some berries. Drizzle maple syrup on the banana pancakes before serving.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
Can hardly wait to try
The best banana pancakes!