Recently, I am trying to incorporate iron-rich foods into my diet. This beef teriyaki is one of the simple beef dishes that I’ve made.
Previously, I shared chicken teriyaki recipe on Rasa Malaysia.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I cheated and pan-fried my beef on a skillet (traditionally, it should be grilled for a deeper and smokier flavor), and then lacquered the sweet and savory homemade yakitori sauce on top the beef before serving.
This beef teriyaki recipe not the most authentic way to make it, but it’s one that’s perfect for my busy schedules lately.
Try this easy beef teriyaki at home, and you will never need another takeout of this popular dish at home. Plus, you can make a big batch of the teriyaki sauce and keep it in the refrigerator, and you can have teriyaki as often as you want.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 402 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Beef Teriyaki Recipe
Beef Teriyaki - BEST and EASIEST beef teriyaki recipe that takes 15 mins to make and better than restaurants.
- 8 oz beef flap meat or tenderloin
- oil for pan-frying
Teriyaki Sauce (Tare)
- white sesame seeds
- some chopped scallions, (optional)
- 1Cut the beef into strips, across the grain. Marinate the beef with the Marinade, for 5 minutes.
- 2Mix all the ingredients in the Teriyaki Sauce. Heat up a small sauce pan and prepare the sauce. As soon as the sauce starts to bubble, remove it from the heat.
- 3Add some oil to your skillet and pan-fry the beef, until slightly charred. Transfer the beef to a serving ware, and add the Teriyaki Sauce on top. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions, if used. Serve the beef teriyaki immediately with steamed white rice.
The teriyaki sauce recipe is adapted from No Recipes.