I love roasted baby potatoes, all kinds of potato recipes.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I love them roasted whole, cut into wedges, sliced into hasselback potatoes as in this chili garlic roasted potatoes.
I love garlic, olive oil, butter, honey, lemon, but I also love some heat in my roasted potatoes.
This chili garlic roasted potatoes recipe is unlike any regulars, they are cheesy, garlicky, buttery, but spiked with some heat.
I always love some heat in my foods, so this recipe hits all the right notes.
They are absolutely delightful and add an extra layer of flavor to any dishes that go with them.
There are all kinds of chili powder in the market.
I used Korean chili powder. You may also use paprika.
Shake things up a little bit in the kitchen and introduce new tastes to your palate.
Enjoy and have a great Memorial Day weekend!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 211 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Chili Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Chili Garlic Roasted Potatoes – jazz up regular garlic roasted potatoes with chili for extra kick. Cheesy and buttery goodness that you can’t stop eating.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 heads garlic
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Korean chili powder or paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Rinse and clean the baby potatoes thoroughly. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut horizontal slits in the potatoes, without fully cutting through. You may put each potato on the wooden spoon of a ladle and slice it to prevent cutting it through. Transfer all the potatoes into a big bowl.
- 3Separate the garlic into individual cloves, keep the skin intact. Combine the melted butter, chili powder, lemon juice and salt. Stir until combined. Add the butter mixture and garlic cloves to the baby potatoes. Toss to coat well.
- 4Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out in a single layer. Brush the remaining butter mixture inside the slits of the potatoes.
- 5Roast the potatoes for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the potatoes with the cheddar cheese. Roast for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven, garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve immediately.