These garlic herb cheese bombs are the bomb. Period.
It took me 10 minutes to prep, 10 minutes to bake, and in 20 minutes, these cheesy bombs were out of the oven and ready to be served.
How sweet is that?
Other Recipes You Might Like
I know for many people, Thanksgiving dinner is rather stressful as there are so many dishes to make—all from scratch—if you will.
Now, I don’t mean to ask you to cheat, but if your make-from-scratch dinner rolls somehow don’t proof or rise properly on turkey day and the store is closed, this garlic herb cheese bombs might come to your rescue, provided you have the biscuit dough at home!
Yes, they are made with store-bought ingredients, but that doesn’t mean that they are not good.
In fact, they are absolutely amazing and your family would probably love them.
I practically just made them this afternoon with my son.
He is off school starting today so I made these garlic herb cheese bombs for him as his afternoon snack.
I can see that I will make them again and again because they are so easy.
And this can certainly be a great side for any occasions.
I am not sure about you but I will definitely be making these again for turkey day tomorrow.
Have a happy thanksgiving and for those who travel home, have a safe journey.
Enjoy your turkey day and all the good food, but more importantly, enjoy the quality time with your family and loved ones!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 180 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz. each )
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese (cut into 20 cubes)
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Open the biscuit cans and separate the biscuits. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Wrap the cheese bombs by placing one cube of the cheese in the center of each biscuit.
- Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese, pinch the biscuit to close and seal tight. Place the seam part down and arrange the biscuits, so they are at least 1-inch apart. Bake for 10 minutes or until the surface turn golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baked in the oven, mix the butter, garlic powder, salt, and parsley leaves together. Set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush with the butter mixture immediately. Serve warm.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.