One Pan Chicken and Zucchini
This one pan chicken and zucchini recipe is so easy and comes together in under 20 minutes. A healthy and wholesome meal for the entire family, plus there is only one utensil to clean!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Chicken with Sauteed Mushrooms
- Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Zucchini Zoodles
One pan meals are easy and convenient, where all the ingredients are cooked in a skillet or pan and hence cooking time is cut down and dinner is ready in a jiffy. This garlic herb chicken and zucchini is a perfect recipe that produces amazing results!
The prep is very simple; you practically mince the garlic and herbs, and dice the zucchini.
Cooking process start immediately after that where you cook the chicken thighs on both sides until they turn golden brown. In the same skillet, you cook the zucchini and it’s done.
Chicken and zucchini are absolutely delightful when they are paired together. Zucchini has a refreshing flavor and after cooking, it imparts a tint of sweetness to the chicken. I love white wine so I added some to complete the flavor.
The zucchini serves as a side dish in this recipe, which is amazing. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 377 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb skin on and bone-in chicken thighs
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 8 oz zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and ground black pepper. Slice the zucchini into rounds and cut into halves. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, oregano, and thyme. Add the chicken thighs and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the zucchini to skillet and add the salt. Saute for 2 minutes or until tender. Add the chicken back to the skillet and add the white wine and lemon juice. Let it sizzles a bit. Turn off the heat and add the parsley. Serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 377Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 10gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 146mgSodium 495mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 22g