Happy New Year! Sorry for being away for 10 days without posting a new recipe.
I was just taking a much-needed break during the holiday season.
However, I am back and I have a bunch a new, easy and delicious recipes to share with you this year.
Thanks in advance for your continued support.
One of my favorite noodles is garlic noodles.
I make garlic noodles almost once a week, as little G loves it and can eat a big bowl of it.
He has just started to eat spicy foods so I have revised my recipe to include a bit of Sriracha and make it into garlic sriracha noodles.
It’s still delicious but now with a hit of heat, which is very delightful during this time of year when it’s cold.
You won’t believe just how easy this recipe is…it calls for only 5 simple ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to make from start to dinner.
Bear in mind that this is an Asian-flavored noodles so you will need to pick up a bottle of oyster-flavored sauce from your supermarket, in the International/ethnic food aisle.
Oyster sauce is a must-have ingredient in Asian cooking.
Pick it up and you can make a variety of Asian recipes!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 548 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Sriracha Noodles Recipe
Garlic Sriracha Noodles - easy and crazy delicious garlic noodles with Sriracha. Savory, buttery with a tint of heat. Dinner is done in 15 mins.
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 stick 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon bottled grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped scallions
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat up a skillet with the butter. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic, add the noodles, stir to combine well. Add the oyster sauce, Sriracha and sugar. Stir the noodles continuously to mix well with the seasonings. Add the Parmesan cheese, stir to coat the noodles well. Garnish with the scallions and serve immediately.
You can opt out the Sriracha and make it into regular Garlic Noodles without the heat.