I love all kinds of chicken wings but when it comes to my favorite types of chicken wings, I have to say Asian-flavored wings, such as these sticky Asian chicken wings coated with a sweet, savory honey garlic chili glaze. They are finger-lickin’ good!
Other Recipes You Might Like
The sweet thing about this sticky Asian chicken wings recipe is that you don’t have to go to Asian stores to get the ingredients.
The honey garlic-chili glaze calls for honey, garlic chili sauce (Rooster brand), vinegar and soy sauce. These days, you can get these ingredients easily from the International aisle at any supermarkets, so convenient.
I made one lb of these chicken wings but they are barely enough for two. If you are making them for a party, for example: the coming labor day, or during game day, you should double or triple up the recipe.
They will go very fast, I am very sure of that. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 368 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) chicken wingettes and drumettes
- ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2- inch (1 cm) piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon chopped roasted peanut
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings, pat with paper towels. Season with some salt and ground black pepper. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil with with a thin coat of cooking spray. Broil the chicken for 12-15 minutes on one side until nicely browned and slightly charred, then turn over and broil the other side for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, and vinegar together. Simmer on lower heat until thickened and slightly sticky. Toss the chicken wings and coat well with the sauce. Transfer the chicken wings onto a serving platter, top with peanut and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Instead of broiling the chicken wings in the oven, you may grill them on an outdoor grill.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 368Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 94mgSodium 1054mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 23gProtein 24g