It’s almost roasting season again when we use our oven for baking, roasting and cooking.
I am looking forward to it because I am a lazy cook.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I like the idea of shorter active time in the kitchen and let the oven does all the cooking.
Plus, I just really love roasted carrots.
This Honey Sriracha Roasted Carrots recipe takes 10 minutes active time and just a few ingredients.
The flavors are bold and delightful, and I promise that even the pickiest eaters will be gobbling them up.
The sweetest thing is that you can be a couch potato for 40 minutes when the oven does its magic.
While Sriracha can be very spicy, I used a small amount to give it just enough heat.
The sweetness from the honey tones it down.
The end results are tender, soft, absolutely tasty baby carrots.
You will want to make this recipe for the next two seasons, for sure!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 208 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Honey Sriracha Roasted Carrots Recipe
Honey Sriracha Roasted Carrots - Roasted baby carrots in a sweet and spicy honey sriracha glaze. So easy and delicious, takes only 10 mins active time.
- 12 oz. baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add the carrots, butter, honey, Sriracha, salt and parsley. Stir and toss well so the carrots are nicely coated with the Honey Sriracha mixture.
- 3Transfer to the carrots to a baking sheet or pan lined with parchment paper. Arrange them in a single layer. Roast for 40 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.