It’s almost roasting season again when we use our oven for baking, roasting and cooking.
I am looking forward to it because I am a lazy cook.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I like the idea of shorter active time in the kitchen and let the oven does all the cooking.
Plus, I just really love roasted carrots.
This Honey Sriracha Roasted Carrots recipe takes 10 minutes active time and just a few ingredients.
The flavors are bold and delightful, and I promise that even the pickiest eaters will be gobbling them up.
The sweetest thing is that you can be a couch potato for 40 minutes when the oven does its magic.
While Sriracha can be very spicy, I used a small amount to give it just enough heat.
The sweetness from the honey tones it down.
The end results are tender, soft, absolutely tasty baby carrots.
You will want to make this recipe for the next two seasons, for sure!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 208 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 12 oz (350g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- In a mixing bowl, add the carrots, butter, honey, Sriracha, salt and parsley. Stir and toss well, so the carrots are nicely coated with the Honey Sriracha mixture.
- Transfer the carrots to a baking sheet or pan lined with parchment paper. Arrange them in a single layer. Roast for 40 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.