Recently, she downsized the original recipe and make it into mini brownie butter cake, which is precisely miniature cupcake of brownie butter cake.
They are still every bit buttery, sinfully rich, chocolatey, and now they are even more pleasing to the eyes because of the smaller package.
Just check out all these pictures, isn’t it better when everything is smaller?
You don’t even have to slice the cake into pieces, and each person gets one, or two, or three of this wonderful mini brownie butter cake.
The idea of this mini brownie butter cake is pretty simple.
The bottom part is everyone’s favorite brownie, and the top part is rich butter cake.
To make these mini brownie butter cake into full-blown cupcakes, my contributor drizzled them with some chocolate sauce and topped with some sprinkles.
You can also serve them with some fruits such as sliced strawberry.
The possibility is endless, it’s totally up to you how you want to dress up your mini brownie butter cake!
This is a great recipe as many of you had attempted the brownie butter cake recipe when we shared it in October last year.
Many of you left raving comments and reviews.
If you have a party, be it for adults or kids, this recipe is a sure-fire hit.
I am going to make this mini brownie butter cake to a kid’s party soon, and I am very sure that both the adults and kids will enjoy this very much.
You should also check out the mini nutella cheesecake recipe that we shared recently. Happy baking!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 284 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Mini Brownie Butter Cake
- 5 oz Dark Chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar (I reduced by 1 tbsp)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3 1/2 tbsp Fresh milk
- Lightly grease a muffin pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- To make brownie, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove and leave to cool slightly. Stir in brown sugar until blended.
- Add in egg, mix well. Fold in flour, mix until well combined. Spoon a heap tablespoon of batter into each cavity of your muffin pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool while making butter cake.
- To make butter cake, beat butter with sugar until creamy. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder, alternately add in fresh milk, mix to form batter.
- Spoon the batter over brownies, about 2/3 full. Bake in oven at 180°C (350°F) for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Let cool completely, serve it plain or garnish with fresh fruit, or drizzle with chocolate sauce as desired.
2. This is the same recipe as Brownie Butter Cake . Since the size of the cake has changed to cupcake, thus the temperature and baking time has changed accordingly.
3. If mini cheesecake pan is used, this recipe yield about 18 cakes.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
These are the perfect bites – I can never decide if I want something buttery or something chocolatey. Now I can do both =D
Can show the dimension or the size of the mini cheese cake pan… Or can I use 12 holes of cup cake pan ?
Can advise the cheese cake pan.. What size should I buy ?
12 cups mini Cheesecake Pan, 1.5”/4.5cm deep X 2”/5cm diameter cups.
here are the mini cheesecake cups
Hi Bee, I made this cake in muffin pan this morning. I baked an additional 20 minutes because at 15 minutes, the top didn’t turn golden brown (my oven rack is placed in the middle). Also, the top of my cakes were pointy and not flat like yours (see picture in my FB link below). Am I doing anything wrong somewhere?
these are so cute and they look delish!
Did CP use the mini cheesecake pan? Would you mind sharing the dimension of the pan?
BTW, Salted Caramel Topping will be delightful too ;-)
Yes, mini cheesecake pan.
Hi. Wanted to know, after baking the brownie, for the butter cake part,
do I need to change my heat source to TOP as oppose to normal BOTTOM heat only?
I don’t think so.
tolong translate semua resepi rasamalaysia ke bahasa malaysia.semua resepi sedap2 belaka
These are so adorable. I prefer sliced fruits for toppings.
This looks really yummy. What is it that you sprinkled on top? I didn’t see it in the list. =/
Just white cupcake sprinkles.
What kind of baking pan do you use for these minis? Your photos are gorgeous but muffin pans would not look as good.
Yes muffin pan will produce shorter cake.