Raspberry muffins is one of my favorite baking recipes for muffins.
I love the smell of muffins perfuming my house with sweet, buttery aromas. Secondly, homemade muffins just taste so much better!
When it comes to baking, I love everything mini, including these mini raspberry muffins.
Raspberry Muffin Recipe
This easy and healthy raspberry muffin recipe recipe calls for very simple ingredients:
- Unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour
- Fresh raspberries
- Baking powder and salt
How to Make Raspberry Muffins from Scratch?
It’s super easy to make muffins. First, cream the butter and sugar until well combined before adding eggs.
Next, stir in the milk, all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt to form the muffin batter.
Fold in the fresh raspberry and transfer the batter to a muffin pan.
Bake the muffins at 375°F or 190°C for about 25 to 30 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Frozen Raspberries?
If you can’t find fresh raspberries, you can certainly use frozen raspberries.
Just make sure they are thawed to room temperature. Use paper towels to soak up any excess water on the raspberries.
Can I Use Yogurt Instead of Milk?
Yes, you can certainly use yogurt instead of milk. Yogurt will make the raspberry muffins extra moist.
Can I Add Lemon Juice to the Raspberry Muffins?
Yes, you certainly can if you want a tint of lemony taste in your muffins.
I recommend adding 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to the muffin batter.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe serves 6 people and each has 3-4 muffins. This recipe is only 540 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
Serve these muffins as breakfast. For a wholesome and healthy breakfast, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter / 4 oz.) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electronic hand mixer. Add the eggs and mix well. Stir in the milk. Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture and continue to blend with the hand mixer. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Lay out a mini muffin pan and arrange mini baking cups. Fill the baking cups with the mixture (about 2/3 full). Sprinkle the tops with a little powdered sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned and a cake tester comes out clean.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 540Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 104mgSodium 377mgCarbohydrates 89gFiber 2gSugar 54gProtein 8g