Shrimp skewers marinated with Thai sweet chili sauce. These shrimp sticks are perfectly grilled with amazing flavors. They are so easy to make with simple ingredients.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I can’t believe that July 4th is just around the corner. Everyone must be gearing up for the biggest day in America, the Independence Day.
If you are having a backyard cookout, BBQ, summer parties and celebrations, I am sure you will love these Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers.
I am partial to shrimp and I absolutely love the sweet, sticky and mildly spicy Thai sweet chili sauce. When you combine the two ingredients together, thread the shrimp onto bamboo skewers and grill over fire, magic happens.
You have the most amazing and mouthwatering shrimp on sticks.
This Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers recipe is very easy to make, with store-bought ingredients. A must try this summer!
Serve Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 214 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) shrimp, shelled, deveined, tail-on
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- Marinate the shrimp with garlic, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Stir to mix well.
- Thread 3 shrimps onto a bamboo skewers. Repeat the same until you make 10 skewers.
- Fire up a grill and grill the shrimp with direct heat. Grill and cook on both sides, until the shrimp are cooked and nicely charred. Serve immediately.
Soak bamboo skewers for 10 minutes before using.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 214Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 381mgSodium 1472mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 31g