While I love PF Chang’s lettuce wraps, they have nothing on these Thai lettuce wraps. Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is so easy to make and satisfying.
Made with ground chicken, cashew nuts and served with Thai sweet chili sauce, every bite is so lip-smackingly good that you just can’t stop eating.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Many people ask me the tips on how to make Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. My secrets and ingredients are below. Try my recipe today, you will love it!
- Ground Chicken
- Cashew Nuts
- Fish Sauce – you can’t make an authentic Thai recipe without fish sauce
- Sweet Chili Sauce – jazz it up with extra lime juice, chopped cilantro and sesame seeds
- Fresh lettuce leaves – use butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce. Iceberg lettuce gives an extra “crunch” to the bite.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 372 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps – easy, healthy and delicious chicken wraps with Thai sweet chili sauce. Takes 20 mins to make!
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Pinch of white sesame seeds
Mix all the ingredients for the Sauce in a small bowl, stir to combine well. Clean the butter lettuce, peel each leaf off the stem, set aside.
Heat up a wok or skillet on medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is heated, add the onion, garlic, and stir-fry until they are slightly browned. Add the ground chicken, stir continuously with the spatula, break up the lumps. Add the cashew nuts, fish sauce, and sweet soy sauce. Stir to combine well.
Continue to cook until the filling becomes dry but remains moist. Add the cilantro and turn off the heat.
To assemble the lettuce wraps, add 1 tablespoon of the filling onto the middle of the butter lettuce, and top with some sauce. Wrap it up and eat immediately.