Chicken Meatball Recipe
I am partial to all kinds of meatballs, there is just something so irresistible about ground meat shaped into balls. Every culture has its own version of meatballs.
My favorite has always been my fried meatballs, seasoned with Chinese 5-spice powder.
However, these juicy chicken meatballs are top notch and equally delicious.
They are so moist, with a perfect balance of flavors and so addictive.
Once you try one, you won’t stop eating!
Ingredients for Ground Chicken Meatballs
- Boneless and skinless chicken thighs yield juicy meatballs. Ground the chicken meat for the best results.
- Egg white
- Lemon juice
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Bake Chicken Meatballs?
Yes, you can definitely bake them in the oven.
Just bake it at 400F for 10 minutes and you will have the juiciest and best result.
Are They Keto?
Looking for chicken meatballs without bread crumbs?
Yes, this is the recipe you’ll need. This recipe is 100% ketogenic.
All the ingredients used are Keto friendly. There is no carb in the recipe because there is no bread crumb in the recipe.
How many calories?
This recipe only has 308 calories per serving.
What to Serve with Chicken Meatballs?
This dish is best served with pasta and side dishes. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 3-4 garlic, peeled
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes black pepper
- 10 cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- oil, for shallow frying
- Blend the chicken, onion, garlic, egg white, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor until well combined. Transfer the ground chicken out in a bowl and stir in the chopped cilantro leaves. Add the cayenne pepper. Stir to combine well.
- Wet both hands with some water and shape the ground chicken into meatballs and lay on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Heat up a pan or skillet with some oil, shallow fry the meatballs until lightly browned or cooked through. Serve immediately.
For kids and toddlers friendly meatballs, fold in the the 2 tablespoons of mashed peas and 2 tablespoons of diced carrots.
Amount Per Serving Calories 308Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 184mgSodium 1000mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 39g