Imagine the same flavor combination on salmon fillet.
Can you imagine the taste in your mouth as you sink you teeth into the salmon?
Cilantro lime salmon is absolutely delicious.
Making Cilantro Lime Salmon is easier than you thought and calls for only a few basic ingredients.
Some people don’t like the fishy taste of salmon but with cilantro, lime juice, garlic and cayenne pepper in my recipe, you will only taste the fresh good taste of salmon and nothing else.
The best thing about this recipe is that it takes basically 10 minutes active time.
The oven is doing all the hard work.
With salmon, you only need about 15 minutes to cook the fish.
However, some salmon fillet is thicker than usual so please check the doneness before serving.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 457 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Cilantro Lime Salmon Recipe
Cilantro Lime Salmon - the best and easiest cilantro lime salmon ever. 10 minutes active time and the rest in the oven. So good.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Lime for garnishing
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Combine the olive oil, garlic, lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper and half of the cilantro in a small bowl. Stir to mix well. Marinate the salmon with the mixture while the oven is preheating.
- 3As soon as the oven is preheated, transfer the salmon to a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil or parchment paper, bake until it’s cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven, top with the remaining chopped cilantro and garnish with the lime. Serve immediately.