This Sriracha Lime Salmon recipe is absolutely amazing and I can’t wait for you all to try it out.
I am sure you all notice that there is a certain “fishy” smell in salmon, some stronger and some milder.
In any case, it’s always there.
I will be honest, I don’t like that smell and this Sriracha Lime marinade that I developed is going to get rid of it and bring out the juicy flavors of salmon.
The salmon is absolutely delicious, with a tint of heat from the Sriracha, the citrusy note of lime juice, and the honey soy in the recipe completes the flavors.
You’ll have a mouthwatering, juicy, moist baked salmon that you can pair with pasta, sauteed spinach, potatoes, rice or noodles.
It’s very versatile.
All my recipes call for very few ingredients and very easy prep.
You can use it on salmon or another fish you like, they will taste amazing regardless.
Try it and I will guarantee that you will love it.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 361 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) salmon fillet
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine the lime juice, Sriracha, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl. Stir to mix well. Marinade the salmon with the mixture while the oven is preheating.
- As soon as the oven is preheated, transfer the salmon to a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil or parchment paper, bake until it's cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 361Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 124mgSodium 655mgCarbohydrates 9gSugar 8gProtein 46g