Easy Crock Pot Chicken Wings
One of the best appetizers you can make are chicken wings. There is something so delicious about simple chicken wings that you can pop in your mouth and eat in a few bites. These crock pot chicken wings are slow cooked, making them extremely juicy, sticky, and easy to eat!
They make the best snack for any party or meal. Make these ridiculously easy chicken wings today.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Ingredients for Crock Pot Wings
This crock pot wings recipe calls for only four (4) ingredients. The marinade used is Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, which is savory, sweet, with a garlicky and gingery note.
- Soy Vay Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Chicken Wings
- Sesame seeds
The active time is only 10 minutes. We all enjoyed the crock pot chicken wings and will be making more of these wings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Calories?
This recipe has 564 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
This dish is best served as an appetizer. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Crock Pot Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 21 oz Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 300°F (148°C).
- Pour the Island Teriyaki sauce into a Crock-Pot and warm it up on low. Spread chicken wings evenly across a lipped cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and drain excess of any fat. Place the wings in the Crock-Pot and cook on high for 2 hours (or on low/warm for 3 hours).
- Garnish with the scallions and sesame seeds. Serve hot.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.