We are going on out-of-town soon and I am clearing up my fridge.
The contents of my fridge have really exploded in the past few months because of recipe testing.
There are so many random items inside, most of them opened and some are unused.
There are two bottles of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits dough and 3 cans of regular Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits dough left. What do I do with them?
Both were amazing and readers really love the two easy recipes.
Today, I am sharing with you another amazing recipe: easy cheesy pull-part rolls.
Now that have tasted the goods, I will have to say that these cheesy pull-apart rolls are absolutely amazing.
What’s not to love about pull-part rolls that are loaded with cheddar cheese, butter, and fresh parsley leaves?
The recipe is from Family Fresh Meals.
They take 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to bake, but once out of the oven, you can practically see them disappear right in front of your eyes…in a matter of minutes!
I finished four of them instantly, and had to discipline myself and saved the rest for my son and Mr. Rasa Malaysia.
Instead of using olive oil as outline in the original recipe, I opted for melted butter.
I don’t like the taste of olive oil in my bread, that’s just my personal preference.
However, you can use olive oil as suggested and get equally amazing results.
Try this easy cheesy pull-apart rolls recipe, I am sure you would love them a lot.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 200 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Cut each biscuit into quarters and place them in a large bowl. Add in the melted butter, garlic powder, cheddar cheese and parsley leaves. Stir gently to combine well.
- Grease the muffin pan. Place 3 pieces of the biscuit dough into each cup and bake for 10 or until biscuits are golden brown. Transfer them out, let cool, remove from muffin pan and serve immediately.
Serving Size10 puffs
Amount Per Serving Calories 200Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 21mgSodium 391mgCarbohydrates 16gSugar 1gProtein 4g