Happy New Year! Sorry for being away for 10 days without posting a new recipe.
I was just taking a much-needed break during the holiday season.
However, I am back and I have a bunch a new, easy and delicious recipes to share with you this year.
Thanks in advance for your continued support.
One of my favorite noodles is garlic noodles.
I make garlic noodles almost once a week, as little G loves it and can eat a big bowl of it.
He has just started to eat spicy foods so I have revised my recipe to include a bit of Sriracha and make it into garlic sriracha noodles.
It’s still delicious but now with a hit of heat, which is very delightful during this time of year when it’s cold.
You won’t believe just how easy this recipe is…it calls for only 5 simple ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to make from start to dinner.
Bear in mind that this is an Asian-flavored noodles so you will need to pick up a bottle of oyster-flavored sauce from your supermarket, in the International/ethnic food aisle.
Oyster sauce is a must-have ingredient in Asian cooking.
Pick it up and you can make a variety of Asian recipes!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 548 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 stick butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon bottled grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped scallions
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with the butter. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic, add the noodles, stir to combine well. Add the oyster sauce, Sriracha and sugar.
- Stir the noodles continuously to mix well with the seasonings. Add the Parmesan cheese, stir to coat the noodles well. Garnish with the scallions and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.