Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hoisin Chicken
- Hoisin Sriracha Chicken
- Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Hoisin Peanut Dipping Sauce
To celebrate the launch, I am sharing this easy and crazy delicious Hoisin Shrimp with Broccoli recipe with you.
Made from San-J Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce, San-J Hoisin Sauce has unique authentic flavor notes both sweet and savory.
Other than a stir-fry sauce, you can use it as a BBQ glaze for chicken, beef, and tofu or add to fried rice.
It’s also great as a dipping sauce for chicken strips or vegetables.
San-J Hoisin Sauce is non-GMO Project verified, certified Gluten Free and certified Kosher.
I love Hoisin sauce and have used it to make a variety of Hoisin sauce recipes.
I love San-J Hoisin Sauce because it’s not thick, so it makes stir-frying a breeze.
I practically made this family-friendly Hoisin Shrimp with Broccoli in less than 20 minutes.
Another plus, I don’t need another seasoning as the dish is so flavorful with the sauce!
If you love stir-fry, you can make many variations of my recipe; if you don’t have shrimp, use chicken, pork or beef.
If you don’t like broccoli, replace it with another vegetable you like, for example: asparagus or bok choy.
The possibilities are endless with San-J. Happy cooking!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by San-J. The text and opinions are all mine.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 389 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) shelled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- 6 oz. (170 g) broccoli florets
- 1 small red bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 slices peeled ginger
- White sesame for garnishing
- 4 tablespoons San-J hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Rinse the shrimp with cold water, drained and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the San-J Hoisin Sauce, water and corn starch together. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet or wok over medium heat. When it’s heated, add the cooking oil. Saute the ginger until aromatic, then add the shrimp. Stir and toss the shrimp until the surface turns white. Add the broccoli florets and red bell peppers, stir to combine well.
- Add the Sauce into the skillet or wok, stir continuously with all the ingredients, let simmer and reduces to a thicker consistency. Turn off the heat, transfer the shrimp into a serving platter, top with some white sesame and serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 389Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 430mgSodium 1871mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 4gSugar 13gProtein 39g