Roasted carrot is one side dish I always make at home. The reason is simple: little G only eats carrots and not other vegetables.
Secondly, roasted carrots are always so easy to make and tasty and I love them, too. This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots recipe is a new hit.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Carrots are naturally sweet so I didn’t use any honey in this recipe. Instead I added some freshly squeezed lemon juice to lend a citrusy tang to the carrots.
To make this roasted carrots recipe extra flavorful, I top the carrots with generous sprinkles of Parmesan cheese.
The end result is tender carrots with crusty and addictive Parmesan cheese. Together with the minced garlic, every bite is bursting with garlicky, cheesy and lemony flavors.
I made my amazing Seafood Pasta to go with this side dish.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 221 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
*I used Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25″ for this recipe.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- In a mixing bowl, add the carrots, butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and parsley. Stir and toss well.
- Transfer the carrots to an oven safe skillet. Top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Dish out and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.