Roasted carrot is one side dish I always make at home. The reason is simple: little G only eats carrots and not other vegetables.
Secondly, roasted carrots are always so easy to make and tasty and I love them, too. This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots recipe is a new hit.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Carrots are naturally sweet so I didn’t use any honey in this recipe. Instead I added some freshly squeezed lemon juice to lend a citrusy tang to the carrots.
To make this roasted carrots recipe extra flavorful, I top the carrots with generous sprinkles of Parmesan cheese.
The end result is tender carrots with crusty and addictive Parmesan cheese. Together with the minced garlic, every bite is bursting with garlicky, cheesy and lemony flavors.
I made my amazing Seafood Pasta to go with this side dish.
Serve Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 221 calories per serving.
*I used Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25″ for this recipe.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the carrots, butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and parsley. Stir and toss well.
- Transfer to the carrots to an oven safe skillet. Top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Dish out and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 25mgSodium 422mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 11g