Roasted carrot is one side dish I always make at home. The reason is simple: little G only eats carrots and not other vegetables.
Secondly, roasted carrots are always so easy to make and tasty and I love them, too. This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots recipe is a new hit.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Carrots are naturally sweet so I didn’t use any honey in this recipe. Instead I added some freshly squeezed lemon juice to lend a citrusy tang to the carrots.
To make this roasted carrots recipe extra flavorful, I top the carrots with generous sprinkles of Parmesan cheese.
The end result is tender carrots with crusty and addictive Parmesan cheese. Together with the minced garlic, every bite is bursting with garlicky, cheesy and lemony flavors.
I made my amazing Seafood Pasta to go with this side dish.
Serve Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 221 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
*I used Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25″ for this recipe.
Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
Lemon Parmesan Roasted Carrots - tender, garlicky, lemony and cheesy roasted carrots with fresh lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. This roasted carrots recipe takes 10 mins active time.
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add the carrots, butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and parsley. Stir and toss well.
- 3Transfer to the carrots to an oven safe skillet. Top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Dish out and serve immediately.