I am so excited that Spring is finally here.
This past winter had been pretty miserable for me as it was always cloudy, dark and rainy.
I am so ready for warmer weather, sunshine, green fields and colorful spring flowers.
I also look forward to hosting spring parties with loads of good foods, such as these scrumptious and absolutely amazing Mediterranean Chicken Bites.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I love Mediterranean cuisine; the freshness of simple produce, herbs, olive oil and lemon.
I used Hidden Valley in my marinade as well as as the dipping sauce. It was perfect 10!
I grilled these Mediterranean Chicken Bites on my outdoor grill but this could be done indoor with an indoor grill or on a stove top with a cast-iron grill pan.
You don’t have to thread the chicken onto skewers; just grill them as is on the grill.
The recipe yields juicy, tender, flavorful chicken bursting with the signature Mediterranean flavors.
You just have to try it.
Either of the products will work well with my recipe.
You can find them at Walmart.
I love it that I have a Walmart store 5 minutes from my house; I always go there to shop for ingredients!
Start planning a spring party, double and triple my recipe.
Have a great Spring!
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Hidden Valley. The opinions are all mine.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 578 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Mediterranean Chicken Bites Recipe
Mediterranean Chicken Bites – juicy, tender and the most flavorful chicken bites with Mediterranean marinade. So easy to make and delicious.
- 1 lb skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch, plus more for dipping
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1 tablespoon, for grilling
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, (optional)
- lemon wedges, (optional)
- 1Marinate the chicken with the Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch, oregano, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper and olive oil. Marinate for 1 hour.
- 2Heat up an outdoor grill and grill the chicken on both sides, until nice char marks form on the chicken. Brush the chicken pieces with the olive oil while grilling. If using, grill the cherry tomatoes on the grill, too. Do not over-grill, they should be plump but slightly cooked.
- 3Serve the chicken bites with the Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch as the dipping sauce, lemon wedges (optional) and the grilled cherry tomatoes (optional).
Make sure you cut the chicken into a cube big enough so they won't fall inside your grill.
Easy Weeknight New Recipes: