I am so excited that Spring is finally here.
This past winter had been pretty miserable for me as it was always cloudy, dark and rainy.
I am so ready for warmer weather, sunshine, green fields and colorful spring flowers.
I also look forward to hosting spring parties with loads of good foods, such as these scrumptious and absolutely amazing Mediterranean Chicken Bites.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I love Mediterranean cuisine; the freshness of simple produce, herbs, olive oil and lemon.
This chicken bites recipe calls for a few simple ingredients: chicken, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch flavor.
I used Hidden Valley in my marinade as well as as the dipping sauce. It was perfect 10!
I grilled these Mediterranean Chicken Bites on my outdoor grill but this could be done indoor with an indoor grill or on a stove top with a cast-iron grill pan.
You don’t have to thread the chicken onto skewers; just grill them as is on the grill.
The recipe yields juicy, tender, flavorful chicken bursting with the signature Mediterranean flavors.
You just have to try it.
The new Hidden Valley Simply Ranch is available in three delicious flavors: Original Classic Ranch, Cucumber Basil Ranch and Chili Lime Ranch.
Either of the products will work well with my recipe.
You can find them at Walmart.
I love it that I have a Walmart store 5 minutes from my house; I always go there to shop for ingredients!
Start planning a spring party, double and triple my recipe.
Have a great Spring!
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Hidden Valley. The opinions are all mine.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 578 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Mediterranean Chicken Bites
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch (plus more for dipping)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (+ 1 tablespoon for grilling)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Marinate the chicken with the Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch, oregano, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper and olive oil. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat up an outdoor grill and grill the chicken on both sides, until nice char marks form on the chicken. Brush the chicken pieces with the olive oil while grilling. If using, grill the cherry tomatoes on the grill, too. Do not over-grill, they should be plump but slightly cooked.
- Serve the chicken bites with the Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch as the dipping sauce, lemon wedges (optional) and the grilled cherry tomatoes (optional).
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
agreed, Perfect & taste very Good..
Super-Duper delicious! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.
Yay for the start of grilling season! These chicken bites look so yummy! They are the perfect appetizer for a spring/summer cookout!
I agree, they are perfect and taste very good!
What are the dietary numbers? How many carbs etc?
These looks delicious! And the pictures are really beautiful
Thanks Sara you are too sweet! :)
U hv excellent receipe. Tqvm.